Learn how to ATTRACT YOUR IDEAL CLIENTS
and create your IDEAL BUSINESS.
Without ATTRACTING clients you have no business.
Without ATTRACTING IDEAL CLIENTS you have a stressful business design.
ATTRACT: More Ideal Clients with…
3. CLEAR PURPOSE: Identify Your Purpose
The following steps provide immediate useful insights and prepare you for coaching with Joseph. Actual coaching sessions are tailored for each client.
1. What CLARITY looks & feels likeTo experience the benefits of this step… Do one, or more, of the following, (from simple to complex):
- Have your car professionally detailed. Note your experience.
- Open 6 web pages; note your experience. Now close the pages; note your experience.
- Completely clear one room of your home or work space…so it contains only things you LOVE.
- Complete one relationship that you have outgrown.
It takes energy to create great things!
Here are seven essentials for “Productive Energy” & Physical Health:
- Abundant Oxygen (jogging, yoga, surfing, etc)
- Hydration (MountainValleySpring.com)
- Movement (imagine it, then do it)
- Rest (meditation, prayer, power naps, massage etc.)
- Nutrition (as much organic as possible)
- Secure Shelter (“secure” so you can fully let go and sleep deeply)
- Rejuvenation (where deep rest and healing occurs; meditation, massage, intimacy, vacation)
– Buddha In addition to the above essentials…
What supports great energy? Practicing Energy Management: Your Energy (it all counts): physical, emotional, relational, mental, financial, spiritual, environmental Ponder the quantity of your physical energy and the quality of your emotional energy.
- Alternate intense mental activity with physical movement every 60-90 minutes for sustainable energy
- When you’re living in your best personal zone/state/environment…how do you imagine it will look/feel/sound?”
Any questions about client attraction…”Just Ask Joseph”
3. Identify, and Live, Your PurposeTransform the leader and the business will transform! Let’s get to the heart of the matter… Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. – Rumi What makes you feel most alive? “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” -George Beranrd Shaw Choose who and how you wish to be. Then live it! Being clear on your purpose, and living it… is key to living as fully as possible. When you are clear on your current purpose, it increases your power, effectiveness and makes most decisions a lot easier.
- Why are you here on this planet?
- What Purpose are you here for?
- Life Purpose? Business Purpose? Are your life purpose and business purpose aligned?
- Primary Relationship Purpose?
- How do you contribute love to the world? Love does not solve everything… but love is healing. What could you live for? What would you die for?
From a Dear Friend… “Given that most people drop their personas and experience a rare, once-in-a-lifetime humility and vulnerability at the point of transition, their confessions are significant. Regardless of race, culture, education, religious, or socio-economic backgrounds, they say they wish they had worked less and played more; that they had worried less; that they had taken better care of their health; and the last, most universal confession of all; that they had done more to help other people. In the end, a life well lived comes down to the choices we make. Our destinies are created one choice at a time. We can do or be anything we want to be; the only limits to the human potential are those that exist in our own minds. It all depends on which master we choose to serve, ourselves, or a higher purpose? The choice is ours.” – Rundy Duphiney Your choices matter.
Build success rituals that serve your PURPOSE… like the “strong-start power ritual”. (Want one? See Home page special offer.) Three videos (after watching use the “back” arrow, on the top left of your screen): All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
THREE KEY MESSAGES – related to purpose and passion:
1. Dreaming The Dream; inspiration ◄After watching on you tube, return for the next video by using the “◄back”, on the top left of your screen.
2. Caring for the earth; choosing well▼